Java developers create dynamic applications and websites. Some design interfaces; others do work that’s completely behind the scenes. One of the basic duties is writing class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, though: soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring products.
What is Java?
Java Developer Resume
Resume outlines your skills and training, work experiences, and educational background, and, most importantly, the accomplishments you have made with past employers. It also informs the hiring committee of your career objective and communicates concisely the benefits you will bring to the job if hired.
Some common resume ethic one should maintain is as follows:
- Margins – One-inch margins on all sides
- Font – Pick a professional font that stands out.
- Font Size – Use a font size of 11-12pt for normal text and 14-16pt for headers
- Line Spacing – Use 1.0 or 1.15 line spacing
- Resume Length – Don’t go over the 1-page limit.
What Not To Do In Your Resume
On the contrary, one must keep in mind of what NOT to do in your resume, which follows:
- Too much information
- Spelling mistakes and grammatical errors
- Inaccuracies about your qualifications or experience
- Unnecessary personal information
- Your age
- Negative comments about a former employer
- Details about your hobbies and interests
- Passive language
- Tiny text
- Miscellaneous extra content